Improving the handling on a 2003 ram 1500 quad cab

Hi
I have a 2003 quad cab ram 1500 with about 1500 miles on it, I know its not a sports car but of late it seems to be bouncing around a lot more.
Normally its only a very light load in the truck but occasionally I do tow a trailer and fill the back.
Any thoughts as to the best way to go forward with this.
I live in the UK so its not so easy to get answers here.
Thanks
My 2002, 1500, QC, 4x4, 50k miles, has been bouncy in the rear since day 1. Has gotten worse in the past year. Finely broke down and put on new shocks in the rear (Billenstine). Major improvement. The old ones were very easy to move by hand, definately worn out.
mpm

When the time came for my 2500 to have new shocks (lots more than 1,500 miles) I put Rancho 9000 shocks on. They are adjustible with 9 positions. I can set it one way for no load and another for when I'm taking my 5th wheel around.
Looking around, 4Wheel Parts is having a sale this weekend, buy 3 get the 4th one free. Try http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/products/manufacturer.asp?cat=SUS&man=RAN&prodline=RAN&catName=Suspension or http://tinyurl.com/byxcz $271US.
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)