Indentify 1992 RV steering column on Dodge Chassis

I own a 1992 Aero Cruiser RV., These were built on a 90,91 Dodge Ram

3500 Chassis with 360 Industrial Engine. I've lost Brake light and am looking for electrical diagrams on 90 and 91 Dodge Rams to try and identify several components.

This unit has a Tilt - Wheel Column, the emergency flasher is below the key on the right and the wiring harness up through the column has the following chrysler part number 56003943 with 7547 below on the next line.

Another module at the base of the column (maybe cruise control module, has a PC board inside a black plastic housing that has a PC Board ID of 4503221 followed by a G off to the right.

Knowing what Dodge Rams in that era might help me identify the column and thus what electrical diagrams might help now and in the future.

Thanks for the help.

Andy

Reply to
andrewgroup