Independence day

thought i would wish everyone a happy and safe independence day!!! have a good weekend and a good 4th!!

--
-Chris
05 CTD

I'll second that... and declare Independence by being off-topic!
Happy 4th of July all.... and fly a flag or 2 while you're washing down the BBQ with a cold adult beverage... Mac

All the best to you and yours too, and all readers of this message... and don't forget to fly Old Glory on the 4th! http://www.usflag.org/history/oldglorystory.html Bryan

Your computer thinks its the 31st of July.

stuff LOL
--
-Chris
05 CTD

What, did this message go through the US Mail or something?
Well, anyway hope you had a good 4th...
jmc
LOL it may have waited till your servers date agreed with my computers date on the original message!
keep in mind the post was actually made on the 2nd IRRC and not the 31st.
--
-Chris