Installing an alarm in my 2001 1500

I am installing an alarm in my 2001 Dodge Pickup. A Mopar factory alarm kit. Where is the alarm light in a 2001 when it comes from the factory with the alarm already installed?
Thanks Bob AZ
I do not believe the Mopar alarm is factory installed. The keyless entry is factory, But the alarm might be a dealer installed item.
John

We have a 99 Ram with the "security system" or whatever you call remote locks and blinking red light..... We're not the original owners, but I'd guess that the system was built in, since the blinking red light is on the mirror..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
There you go Bob, I stand corrected. Mac answered your question. John