installing autometer gauges

I've got a '97 2500 that needs 4 gauges installed. I looking for a sanatary install - something as clean as a factory install.
Need to keep the dash and left column clear because I don't need any
vision interference with my night vision. Was thinking, maybe these gauges would fit in the cupholder and ashtray areas. Any thoughts?
Any recommendations on another location?

Some can be installed with their bracket at the bottom of the dashboard pointing at upward angle.

There are only two locations that meet your criteria The first is the "A" Pillar and the second is at the top of the windsheild by the mirror. Neither are easy, but the result does look factory. Do not be concerned about loosing either night vision or increasing the very large already blind spot at the pillar, it doesn't happen. I am a very happy user of the "A" Pillar solution. Steve