Installing New Stero

I tried to go to this link

and I was not ableto open it. Do you have any more suggestions on this particular topic. I wwould really like to install my own stero in my truck Thanks

Reply to
erickwomack

Go to

Be sure to register (free) so you can access the install bay.

Reply to
Nosey

Try

miles

If you haven't yet bought your new stereo, try

They have good prices, good installation guides, and lifetime install support.

Reply to
raitster