Instrument light problem on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

For some reason I have no lights on the end where the fuel gauge and speedometer is. I have lights on the right of it but not on the far left side of the dash
panel. I have replaced the bulb on the side under the fuel gauge thinking that might have been the problem. It looked blown to me and so replaced it with a #74 bulb.
-------- Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-