Interior Lights 1998 1500

When I first bought my 98 dodge ram the dome light didn't light up no big deal. Checked bulb and fuses no luck. checked all the fuses and replaced
the cigar lighter fuse. It was only one that was bad checked both boxes. Now almost a year later my dash lights don't come. Checked all of the fuses again any, nothing. Any Suggestions?
Check the dash light dimmer.
"jeffrey David Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@tds.net> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

You beat me to it again.
--
Ken

jeffrey David Miller wrote:

I'd check the interior light dimmer. It controls the dash lights and the dome light.
--
Ken

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:12:07 GMT, "jeffrey David Miller"