Interior Lights 1998 1500

When I first bought my 98 dodge ram the dome light didn't light up no big deal. Checked bulb and fuses no luck. checked all the fuses and replaced the cigar lighter fuse. It was only one that was bad checked both boxes. Now almost a year later my dash lights don't come. Checked all of the fuses again any, nothing. Any Suggestions?

Reply to
jeffrey David Miller

Check the dash light dimmer.

Reply to
TBone

I'd check the interior light dimmer. It controls the dash lights and the dome light.

Reply to
Nosey

You beat me to it again.

Reply to
Nosey

Try a new light switch 110.00 and 2 hours

Reply to
michaelangelo