Intermittent problem with sudden loss of power

He can't be too concerned his op was about 10 days ago.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

======== ======== Bob, look up.

no......higher.

a little higher.

high...errrrr.

there you go...the first post in the thread. that's the one. read it.

~:~ marsh ~sips his coffee~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Some servers (like mine) drop messages after a few days. To read the original post I would have to go to google and look it up. If he's too lazy to quote the original message then I'm not going to go out of my way to find it.

Reply to
Nosey