Is a loose rotor normal?

Truck: 1996 dodge ram 2500 4x4 (bought used 2003)
The drivers side rotot is a little loose, it can move left to right a tiny bit and front to back a little also.
It might have been there before, it might just be "normal". I just changed both rotors (had to remove the hubs), so it may have been something I did. I believe that everything was put back correctly and torque'd down to specs (150 lbs for the hub nut, right?). Could it be a bearing going bad? What else?
Anyone else have a rotor that wobbles a bit? Is this in any way normal? What should I look out for or replace?