Is Dodge getting uglier every year?

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html?pid irect&adid6DN%2DeNews%5F06%5FAutoshow&rid Built on the Cherokee chassis?

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html?pid irect&adid6DN%2DeNews%5F06%5FAutoshow&rid=
Aw come on, the Dakota and Durango are 10X uglier than that is...
And they seem to be trying to ugly up the Ram too..bastards.
BDK
2003 Ram owner..
I will have to agree, I liked the rounded 1st generation Durango and Dakota. The new "angular" style doesn't look half as good IMHO. The newest Ram looks a little better than these two, but still not as good as the earlier version.
The new nitro doesn't look too bad, looks like Dodges' version of the new Jeep Comanche.
-Darren

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html?pid irect&adid6DN%2DeNews%5F06%5FAutoshow&rid=
It looks like a mix of a few things. It has rear quarter look of a baby hummer (you know the girl), the front quarter of a pt. Ugly!!!
Roy
I guess that DC is trying to redefine ugly as BOLD, LOL!
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html?pid irect&adid6DN%2DeNews%5F06%5FAutoshow&rid=
It sorta looks like they are trying to copy the Scion and Honda Element

Maybe not. The Edmunds video on the site said there's no V8 available. Ptth.

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html?pid irect&adid6DN%2DeNews%5F06%5FAutoshow&rid=
I agree - not very pretty. But I hope they build this:
http://www.dodge.com/dodge_life/news/autoshow_news/challenger.html

If they do, and they don't screw it up, I will be buying one about the second year it's out. I won't buy right away, due to dealer gouging, and first year issues. I've done that twice and won't do it again.
BDK
BDK wrote:

Yep, cars like that will sell for 5K+ over MSRP the first year. I don't blame the dealers though. Why should they sell for less when there are people shoving money in their face?

I've never been so impatient that I couldn't wait for the "rush" to be over, but a friend of mine is always buying new models for big bucks and then dumping them in 6 months or a year. Yes, he has a lot of money.
But none for his pal of over 40 years...sniff.
BDK
Ron Webb wrote:

They are I believe for 2007 or 2008
http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html
rest assured its still not as ugly as what ford is putting on the market <BG>
--
-Chris
05 CTD
Christopher Thompson wrote: