Is the Ram logo on 2005 Ram tailgate secured with adhesive or drilled hole/post

I want to paint a graphic on the tailgate and the logo is in the way. I will remove it if only adhesive is used, but do not want to patch & fill a pre-drilled hole.
TIA
The emblem is held on by 3M automotive grade tape.
Use some of that stuff called OOPS to remove the glue residue. There is plastic tool used for removing stickers it has a small plastic blade on it my wife gets them at Wal-Mart. Use your finger nail to get it started and as you are picking at it use a hair dryer to keep it warm and soft.. In about 1 1/2 hours you will be done.
Coasty

Thanks for the reply and tips.
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:16:53 -0500, "Coasty"

Use a hair dryer and it should be off in 10 minutes
Roy