It is with a heavy heart that I must report........

It is with a heavy heart that I report the untimely passing of our dear friend and AADT know-it-all Snow Man. Snow was killed in a testing mishap while reviewing a new product used to decorate the interiors of dodge trucks. We had asked Mr. Man to write a review of this product

.Given Snow's expertise with related video game products such as Etch-A-Sketchand Magna Doodle we felt he was the natural choice to review Aqua Dots. Mr. Man's professionalism and attention to detail were to be his undoing when it came to this product. During the ever important taste test portion of his trials, he was poisoned by what turned out to be a very dangerous new truck decorating tool.

AADT's Roy commented "I am really going to miss him." "He always had such good information to share." One can tell that TL is saddened also as he said "Who will I call when I need truck repair advice?" The wabbit commented " AADT hasn't been hit this hard since Budd choose to leave the group."

Funeral arrangments are being handled by the ACME ice company.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

LOL! You are a sick sob.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

By ACME?! Damn it I need to find a new supplier now!

Reply to
azwiley1

All I can say is you must have all your bee stuff already tucked away for the winter and have alot of time on your hands..... That was damned funny....

But I bet somebody else won't think so...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

beekeep.................2 points!