It's that time again...

Time to give away a few dog rockets to the Newbies.

Ok, here's the deal. I'm going to put together a Half Dozen, New Years Newbie packs. What this does is give the unsuspecting, a shot at some smokeable cigars, not great cigars, but, cigars none the less.

So....you're on your honor that you are in fact a cigar newbie. The newbie packs will go out to the first six (6) newbies to send me, VIA EMAIL, your snaily (mailing address). While I will mail internationally, you will be responsible for any customs fees/taxes being levied by your Government.

The email address is: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

CigarSki - Happy New Year ASC!

Reply to
CigarSki