JMC hasn't posted?

I figured we get a post about the Dakota developing a strang vibration today.
beekeep

On 8/23/11 4:31 PM, beekeep wrote:

jmc was away. She's back now though. Sorry to disappoint you but no new vibrations or noises :)
jmc

I posted this back when we had the earthquake. Sorry you missed it.
beekeep
Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (9/29/2011 6:33 AM):

Oh. Duh. Totally went over my head. Oh, well :)
jmc