Just passing through

Ive got 20,000+ messages that havent downloaded, so forgive me if I dont go and reset the server this second..
It had been a while and thought Id pop in and see who, if any, were still
around.
Ill reset the server as soon as I send this, so Im going to lose most of the past material..so if anyones died, might have to let me know in here till I can get things back to normal.

It has been months since I have even taken a look. Greg

Still a zoo..worse now that Turtle went nuts...really..hes got this hard on and sexual fetish for Paul thats really out of control. He cant post a single thing without mentioning something about it. Went back to the HO group today..already, got a SF with some great ideas about dryer vents..yay....ought to go over well, not.
Hell, might kill em both and just hang out here.

Denny

LOL..nah..I got some new toys that would do just fine.
I found a way to get to play with em and get paid too..LOL Nate would not know me if he saw me.. Lets just say, I get to keep the biz, and then, 20 hours or less a week, I get to do the really fun stuff..
I did get a couple of new ones tho..finally got a couple of Glocks...much as I disliked em..had to get used to a 40cal 22 model, and I liked it so I got a 37. Got a really nice 300WM that you would like too..Hogue overmold stock and a cheap RedHead scope that does the trick for under $600. Put a Ruger 77/44 44 carbine up..getting it for Christmas and a new single shot 500 rifle. I LIKE that 500....open sights, fibi's and dead on at 150 yards.

My Pop asked me if I wanted any of his guns as he is pretty much done hunting. He brought me down a old 1911 Colt that he bought in the 50's for $16! It was manufactured in 1918. Nice gun, but it is used! He also brought down a junior sized single shoot .22 thinking my daughter would want to try it., well she wasn't interested, but my wife is! One day I meet a bunch of guys I work with at the shooting range, brought the missus with to shoot to. To help you guys understand things better, my wife is a dainty little hundred pounder, with painted nails. She shot a hundred rounds with the .22 and enjoyed herself, she even hit the target once in a while! The guys were giving her a bad time because she sat with her legs crossed as she shot. They told her next time she needed to wear a mini skirt and heels! Greg

Sounds like you're having fun.. I'm kinda hoping ole Santa has a Springfield Armory when he stops by the house. Lord knows I've been a good boy all year. I can't decide if I'll get a Mil-spec or cough up for a custom loaded. Either one and I'd be happy. You'll like that carbine. Those are nice shooting rigs.
Denny

shoot me an email, nathan at bighornrefrigeration dot com. ive tried calling you several times and finally gave up.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

mac