KYB Shocks

Has anyone here tried the KYB Monomax shocks. What do you think of them, any who has the best price. Thanks

On May 3, 12:44 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Guy, I am not sure you are going to get anymore of an answer on this here than you did in the Chevy group. KYB, at least in my experience is not a shock most people use on trucks. I do know they make a pretty good shock for use on sports cars.
Honestly, you would be better off staying with some thing along the lines of Rancho, Explorer Procomp, Bilstien, etc. Esspecially since you will be using them on a 2500 HD (IIRC)
Has anyone here tried the KYB Monomax shocks. What do you think of them, any who has the best price. Thanks
I put some on a Toyota truck about five years ago. It was hard to tell if they made any difference because it was the 4x4 truck, and the suspension was a little stiff anyway.
I wish I would have just spent another fifty bucks and had Bilsteins put on there.
Steve