Landy Gone.

I just heard this but it is kinda old news Dick Landy died last month. I remember those stinking cigars of his. One hell of a driver.
Roy

Roy wrote:

Big Al posted this video in another group last week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhruLK2468

--
Ken

What a super clip! Thanks for posting it Ken and Al. That was when racin' was racin'! Heads up, no friggin' break out. Notice none of the cigar's wre lit? He never lit them, just chewed on them. Oh, Bill Lawton, drove Tasca Ford's cars passed away as well. Damn, all of a sudden I feel old.
Roy

Sure wish I could get high-speed access here!
Ken (MI)

Aww shucks, it were nutin...
Al