Leaf springs?

I'm wanting to put a set of 31-10.5's on my Ram 150. I know there is more than enough room for the tires on the rear, but the front looks like a tight squeeze. I've found that tuff country makes an add a leaf for the truck that gives it a 2 inch front lift for about $85. It should be enough room for the tires and even up the truck (The front squats about 2 inches lower than the back). Has anyone used add a leafs? What are the best All Terrian tire for a pickup?

Thanks

Reply to
Scott