Leaks, Leaks, and still leaks

I recently had my windshield replaced in my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 and no matter what we do it still leaks water around the bolt covers on the handles on each side of the windshield. I have been back to the
installer 4 times already. They have sealed the windshield both inside and out and pressure tested, checked the seals around the windshield, and they can't seem to find the source of the water. Spraying a water hose on the truck doesn't cause it to leak. Then everytime it sits still and it rains for a while it starts leaking again. I just took the interior pieces out while it was leaking from the rain and I can't see any water coming out. Tried pouring more water on it and still no water is visibly leaking. Has anyone else had the same problem or any suggestions?
You must be cursed. You need a witch doctors help.

Jasper wrote:

I had the same problem with a 01 Ram that I had a few years back. I would have streaks running down the inside of the front windshield in the morning. It did not happen when it rained or when I went through the car wash. It would appear after a frosty morning when the sun would melt the frost off the roof over the window. Then it would find its way into the cab, streaking the inside of the window. The window was replaced, under warranty, and that was the end of the problem.

Had the same problem with a new 2001 Durango...after 4 liners were put in, and a new windshield, it was finally discovered that the spot welds above the windshield were leaking.
Had a lemon lawyer waiting, but the dealer replaced the car without it going into litigation.
Dusty wrote:

This might help: http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2004/23-003-04.htm
--
Ken

The one time I had a leak over the drivers seat of my 87 Dodge van, it turned out to be a wrinkle in the sheet metal. I had thought it was something else. A dab of silicone caulk, and it dried things up.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.