leaky dakotas

folks, i have had to park both of my daks out in the weather for a while. when it rains the passenger side floorboards are filling up with water. both are
the same basic body style. one is a 1991 and the other a 1993. i have removed the windshield cowl on both, cleaned out the usual debri and replaced the wetaher stripping that seals between the cowl and the windshield. i looked for anything else obviously amis but can't seem to figure out where the water is getting in the vehicles. since both trucks are doing the same thing i expect that this may be a common problem. anyone have any suggestions? michael
nunya wrote:

back of the cab. They are notorious for leaking inside, then it runs under the seats and onto the floor.
Gary B.

Check/replace the gasket for the 3rd brake light.