Let's See Some Pictures!

Let's see what everyone is driving. I always read about everyone's truck, but nobody gets to see them. Post a link. If you need a place to store your pics, I've set my site up to take pictures uploads:
http://www.4x4owners.com/cpg/ No registration is required, just select upload file. After uploading, you can get the link to the pictures.
cool, I added my truck

That is the strangest looking gas station I've ever seen.
I provided a link so you can read about it in one of the pictures text

I added mine too - not a 4x4 but I like it. the Black Pearl Dakota It would be nice to be able to go back and edit the mistakes made during the upload though.

If you create an account, you can go back and edit pictures as much as you want. You can even make your own galleries to keep pictures in. Unfortunately, if it's an anonymous upload, I can't provide that function, otherwise people could edit everyone elses's posts. You could either create an account and re-upload, or if you just email me with the text you want with each picture, I can post it. And don't worry about it not being a 4x4. One of my friends had a red dakota a few years back, and it was a great truck. It's always great to see pictures regardless.
-Tim