let's try this again.....

Hi All,
If this is OT, I really apologize. I'm looking for a project truck. Basically, I'm looking for:
1.) 1990-1998 2.) 250/2500 3.) Cummins of course
4.) 4x4 5.) extended cab 6.) straight body - never had moderate or major damage 7.) blown engine and/or blown tranny
I'm in the southeast. Where would be a good place to pick up a beast like this?
Susan wrote:

Check your local newspaper online classified section.
--
Ken

Nosey wrote:

Been checking all the metro papers within 3-4 hours driving for months. I live in the sticks so our want-ads are almost worthless......
There was a guy on Turbo Diesel Register, I think he was in NW Pennsylvania, that bought trashed diesel Rams. He may also sell them. Also try Ebay, all sorts of stuff on there.
--
Max