Lifetime Warranty!!

Page 2 of 2

You left out the part where you have to take back to the factory for the repairs!
beekeep

That's the good part! Dealers :-( Sorry Mike, only one good one around here, 60 miles away from me.
What are the restrictions on this warranty? IOW, does all of the service and maintenance need to be done at the dealer or can the owners still do most of it themselves?

"Mike Simmons" < snipped-for-privacy@yhti.net> wrote in message

In responce to Mike Simmons 's post. I thought everyone should know:

UH lots of arguments as to why they are doing this incentive. witch for the end consumer will be a good deal. but what about the line mechanic?? you realize that they will probably cut labor rates again on covered items? like the engine/driveline man isn't already getting screwed under warranty rates as is?
hmmm wonder if i'm the only one that thought of that?
*tink* (ya know what that is, right Mike?)
--
Chris

yup! heard it many times...
;^)