lift kit for 2007 2 WD Dodge Ram 3500 dually

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

OMG, it showed up already. I didn't even have to threaten them with WCs.

Well, if ya weren't so cheap, I'd recommend that you use APN... it's been very good for us, but it costs like $3 a month.. It has all my newsgroups and months of retention..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

just googled it. the OP is correct on the weight. a honda reflex 250 weighs 342 pounds without fuel.
just my opinion here... don't monkey with the front suspension that dodge spent untold dollars designing. especially if you are considering a kit made by a company that as you said "has never lifted a dodge 3500 dually." how did bubba figure out to do it? if someone says you need custom wheels to add a lift kit then they are just trying to sell wheels. if you are just concerned about the "look" of your truck when hauling the trailer and the scooter just get over it. anyone hauling a honda scooter on the front of a dodge dually is going to look a tad goofy no matter the actual ride height. ;-)
i say don't mess up the factory engineering. especially if the truck is still under warranty. if your that concerned about looks put a lift on the rear bumper of the camper instead of the front of the truck. michael

I was just looking at a dodge dually and it was up in the back m/t. I'm friggin lost on this one I guess.