Light Duty vs Heavy Duty parts?

Page 2 of 2
every night before she > > > > > > boarded the last Franklin local. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > She quit smoking four months ago. I told her I was talking to someone local on this forum, then I showed her this reply of yours. She said "Oh, I know him. That's gotta be Roy W." > > > > > She asked how your shoulder and leg (from the ATV) were doing. > > > > > > > > > > If you know her then you probably know me. I used to walk her out to the train sometimes, then most likely headed back to "Three Cheers". > > > > > I don't do that type of thing anymore now that I have my Class 1 license BTW - Three Cheers closed at the end of 2006. > > > > > > > > > > I've also known Dan for about 35 years as well you want to get his attention call him Veronica he hasn't heard it for some time. > > > > > > > > > > > > I hit him up with that at the union meeting last night. He got a chuckle out of it and explained the Veronica Lake story.
> > thanks to Steve Lusardi, TBone and a bunch more. > > > Roy wrote: > > > > > There is a ton of info here on just about anything. Ya have to wade through > some bs to get it at time's but it there. > Hell when I'm going back and forth between FL and MA I get a traffic report > for DC from one of the guy's. > > Roy
Take care, John

She would be correct. It's me. Good that she quit smoking, now she'll be bitching about gaining weight. lol

The leg, actually the ankle, has been fine for some time. The shoulder they operated on in Dec. It's better than the night I screwed it up but still ain't like it use to be. But it is what it is.

He's been around long enough to be well versed on contracts from both sides of the street.

What it means is your probably screwed. The cost of living in New England is a hell of a lot more than south or west. We ran into the same deal, they are a greater number and will vote to accept what may be a good deal for them, regards the cost of living where they are. You on the other hand ......
The international don't give a damn, Amtrak is a dues collecting agency for them. In 1991 we managed to drag Amtrak infront of congress and the Int'l Officiers did everything they could to derail us. When it came time to testify only two showed up for the hearings. Didn't matter, we managed to do quite well without them.
Your best bet imo, is to push real hard for regional negotiations. Or jump to MBCR.