little SECRET up to 10mpg increase and 20% more power

Recently i have found out something that made my duramax diesel go from 21.54 mpg to 30.98 mpg and got power that is phenominal! and to my amazment it quit smokeing in the morning while cold after starting it.
would you like to know how to do this? i will be happy to share with everyone, but for now i'll have to hold off for a bit.
The header says it all

Thank you tbone, i like the sarcasm, anyway i have been trying to tell people about this and everyone is a cynic which i dont blame people for being that way because i was the same way. actually it is a product that my diesel mechanic brought to me and said try some and if you dont see results ill give you a hundred dollars so i said sounds like an easy bet, needless to say i lost the bet. General haig is going to be doing a presentation in june on CNBC world wide. this stuff works in gas or diesel engines, my old man farms up here in north dakota, any way he has been using it in his john deere 9400 which has triples on it, this thing burn 200 gallons every 12 hours he told me that the last time he checked he was saving 2 gallons an hour which is huge for him. what i would like to see is more people using the product, it saves on mileage they gauruntee it, reduces emissions up to 80%, and gives up to a 20% power boost in diesel engines, who in their right mind wouldnt want to use it, the city of dallas uses it in all city vehicles, the us government has been using it for over 9 years. i dont know what to say i just wish people kept an open mind because it actually works, there are people all around here using it and saving money. thank you

Who gives a shit if General Haig is promoting this crap? I might pay attention if the subject concerns the military, but he's no more of an authority on automotive issues than you or your average Joe. Oh, try to use some capitalization and punctuation the next time you spam.

Well, I'm glad to hear it bt sarcasm or not, it is still the truth.

You were until you though that you could make some money suckering others.
> actually it is a product that my diesel mechanic brought to me

Sure you did, after all, why make $100 when you can possibly make thousands or possibly even millions ripping off fools.

Hey, why not. Why shouldn't he make some money screwing others as well.

Sure you would, that would put more $$$$$$$ in your pocket.

First of all, a guarantee is only as good as the company offering it and since you have yet to even mention the name of it, so far that is worthless. Now perhaps you care to explain exactly how this mystery additive works. Tell me, does it come with magnets?

This means nothing, city and state governments also tried those fuel magnets. Does that mean that they work as well? If this test was so sucessfull for over 9 years, how come I never heard of this crap until now. Here ios a question, is this stuff called Fuel-on?

If it works so well and for over 9 years as you claim, how come none of us have heard of it before? Sorry dude, but it just screams SCAM to me and I'm sure just about everyone in hear as well.

It comes in a one gallon jug, and it mixes with five gallons of fuel, (20% mixture?) and this miracle stuff is 90% ethanol
So, you are merely taking 5 gallons of fuel and turning it into 6 gallons of fuel by virtue of the 1 gallon of additive. So let's say I get 20 mpg, only have 5 gallons of fuel but by adding your gallon of miracle goo, I'm going to go 120 miles rather than 100 is that right? That's a 20% increase right? HEY BOZO... that's the same thing as just putting another gallon of fuel in and not taking it into consideration when calculating the distance traveled.
Reminds me a saying I haven't heard in a long long time: There's a sucker born every minute...and ten people born to sell him something.
--
_________________________
Laszlo Almasi

In the manual for my motorcycle, it said not to exceed 10% ethonol. Since thats what the fuel companies use already, that would put the mix at 30% and void the waranty. No thanks!

Bet I know what ya did!!
Ya installed 3 K$N filters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy

which down grade did you find... maybe, since you're spamming all the groups, you could take the part about the chebby duracrap out?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
haulin wrote:

Quit the teasing and pony up or be relagated to the tinfoil hat soceiety forever more.
No kidding...he's reminiscent of a high school girl being nothing more than a useless tease.
--
_________________________
Laszlo Almasi

Nope, He places a pyramid on his head and it produces modified brain waves sort of like LSD, or he just could be smoking something.
--
Coasty
Semper Paratus

I saw on their TV add "guaranteed to increase horsepower as much as 10%!" as in, there IS a guarantee, for UP TO 10%, so a 1% or even a -10% gain is guaranteed, or your money back!!
straight from http://www.knfilters.com/lineenvir.htm "A clean air filter can also improve fuel mileage by up to 10%* over a clogged air filter. That 10% of fuel that is saved also helps to reduce vehicle emissions related pollution." * See http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/maintain.shtml
Trey wrote:

Yeah, a CLEAN AIR FILTER. I doubt the fueleconomy.gov suggests the use of oil soaked Maxi-Pads as an air filter...
Maxi-pad brand air filters - now with wings!
JS
On Fri, 20 May 2005 20:38:33 -0500, Jacob Suter

Save the oil - just use used ones!
beekeep
On 5/19/05 8:45 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkabouttrucks.com, "haulin"

You put a cummins in it and to my