Locking Gas cap?

Hi, bought a 2003 Dodge Durange (God, I love this ride) and filled the tank, but what with the cost of gas today, I want to use what I BUY!
Suggestions of who to go to for a gas cap that locks and is not
something thrown together in the back of a chinese sweatshop?
Your friendly neighborhood Dodge Dealer or do an online search. I got mine online for less than $20.

"" wrote: > Your friendly neighborhood Dodge Dealer or do an online > search. I got mine > online for less than $20.
Stant makes them too and I have been using them for years with no problems at all. Heck Mopar probaly does not even make them either and just contracts it out to a "sweat shop".

Get real, get MOPAR!
Mike

hang yourself if you do.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

get a good car alarm and a better shotgun..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
"mac davis" wrote:

A locking cap will stop 99% of it and is a lot cheaper and more fail safe too.
On 7/1/05 9:19 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

seat
Go to the dealership's parts department, that's where I got mine for my diesel. They should have one for your dodge. dale

My dodge locking cap did well for many years (till I sold the truck and kept the cap-key, LOL).
My compay truck is a Ford. Gas was getting siphoned off three times a week. I bought a locking cap from ford. Didn't need the key to get the cap off, but the gas-thieves just climbed up unbder the fender, disconnected the hose from the back of the fill tube and siphoned the gas out that way, lol. Flippin fords...