Look! Denny made it into a geeky comic!

Page 1 of 3
http://www.userfriendly.org /
Tues, Jan 15th comic.
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Jodi

WOW!! Even our gal in OZ is piling on......
He... he... he...
Mike
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:54:32 +0930, jmc wrote:

LMAO
--
Chris

He is finally published. Priceless!

Ohhh... good shot!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Jodi, Do you have any idea how many cookies this is gonna cost ya when you get back to the states??? <VBG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/16/2008 7:45 AM):

lol
I tried to think of a snappy comeback but after the day at work I've just had, words fail. I think I need a cookie myself, now :)
jmc
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/16/2008 7:45 AM):

Note to self: Make sure I don't come within two states of Mr. Denny Weedlebink when I get back to the US. I couldn't afford the cost of that many cookies!
:)
jodi apparently, recovering from an... interesting.. day at work.
jmc wrote:

How about baking him a carrot cake as a peace offering?
Bob

Nah, that won't do. The friggin rabbit has this thing for WC Sliders, which are about one step below the old "C" ration ham and mf's.

Six-eight Castles and a carrot cake for desert. It just don't get much better than that...
Denny

The hell it doesn't!! <G>
Roy

He lives in the mid-west, bro.. He might be right, for his area..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

You may have a point bro. Looking at the weather you could be nuts on.
Roy
Don't forget the RC cola!
Budd

That stuff would rot your gut. Diet Dr Pepper for me... <BG>
Denny
Then get the diet RC with SPLENDA!!!!!!
A little rot gut never hurt a true redneck.
:D Budd

hmm... WC gas producers and DIET soda??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I agree with you on the Diet Dr Pepper but those sliders can kill you.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:00:15 -0700, "Budd Cochran"
Hey, Mr. Budd! How ya been??