Look! Denny made it into a geeky comic!

Page 3 of 3
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/18/2008 8:33 AM):

Works for me, 'cept I'll pass on the Castles.
jmc
Add pictures here
āœ–

Smart lady! Then again, there is vegimite, or whatever... errggg..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
āœ–
Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (1/19/2008 1:45 AM):

I. Do. Not. Eat. Vegemite.
Yes, I've tried it. It's revolting. But then I've met Aussies who think the idea of pb&js are revolting as well. Or, pumpkin pie. (they call all squashes "pumpkin" - for example, "butternut pumpkin". It's a vegetable. You do NOT make pies out of vegetables. EOS.)
Some have embraced our American food weirdnesses. But then, some Yanks love vegemite. Just not me.
Clue for the curious or brave: spread it like BUTTER, not like Peanut Butter. It's meant to go on thin, not thick.
jmc
Add pictures here
āœ–

I don't think it's made to go on at ALL... yuck..
A friend in the Ozzie army said it was a required food, meant to keep the "riff raff" out.. ok, I'm out..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
āœ–
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (1/18/2008 4:17 AM):

Roos are extremely tough. You'd be too, if you could survive in one of the most arid, hot, inimitable climates in the world. Purty cool to watch 'em fight:
http://youtube.com/watch?v
ĪDq0SAYW44 (youtube, no not my video) Watch for the the sliding golf cart. And if you don't want to watch the whole thing, slide it out toward the end, one gets some excellent kicks in.
jmc
Add pictures here
āœ–