Look! Denny made it into a geeky comic!

Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (1/19/2008 1:45 AM):

I. Do. Not. Eat. Vegemite.

Yes, I've tried it. It's revolting. But then I've met Aussies who think the idea of pb&js are revolting as well. Or, pumpkin pie. (they call all squashes "pumpkin" - for example, "butternut pumpkin". It's a vegetable. You do NOT make pies out of vegetables. EOS.)

Some have embraced our American food weirdnesses. But then, some Yanks love vegemite. Just not me.

Clue for the curious or brave: spread it like BUTTER, not like Peanut Butter. It's meant to go on thin, not thick.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Hello, Craig.

How ya doing?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Peachy. You?

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

I don't think it's made to go on at ALL... yuck..

A friend in the Ozzie army said it was a required food, meant to keep the "riff raff" out.. ok, I'm out..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Never better ... well, not in the last ten years anyway.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran