Looking at buying a Durango help

Hello, I'm looking at getting a 2000 Durango V8 4.7 Liter SLT Mileage of 102936
Is there anything that I should be weary of on this car? I've heard stories
of the ball joints but I believe that there was a recall for this specific problem (NHTSA Campaign ID Number: 04V596000). Is this still an issue? Should I stay away from this car and seek a different one, or jump on this one? I've always like the looks of the Durango but I don't want to buy something im going to have to fix every Friday.
--
Thank you,

~~~
Branden Nelsen
Branden Nelsen wrote:

That only included 4x4's, and only the upper ball joints.
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.