looking for dealer employee

three or so years ago, there was a guy in the newsgroup that worked at a Dodge Dealership, and was able to run the VIN number for my 1989 Dodge Ram
truck, and give me all kinds of neat information about it, like factory options, recall work done and not done, original selling dealer, etc.
was wondering if he was still around... wondering about the heritage of my Dodge Dynasty
thanks Mark
--
Adopt an orphan, I did
1976 Chevrolet Nova 08/2004-01/2005

Contact your local Dodge dealer. They can do it for you, also.
Brigitte

That probably was me. Email me with your vin # and I will look it up for you.
Mike