Looking for dodge

I'm always looking for dodge pickups.It doesn't matter what the condition *usually* blown motors,tranny out,bad diff.,transfer case out, body damage. I have been working and driving dodge my whole life.My
dad,uncle,gandpa,cousin we all are dodge. We have built,modified,repaired about anything there is to on our dodges. So if anyone has any to get rid of for resonable feel free to let me know about them. I'm looking for another project to start =)

I have always hated Dodge trucks until in 1993 I saw the geeky guy from "The Lost Boys" show off the new design on TV
O.K. I guess everyone has there own opion. I was wondering what exactly you were talking about though? Please explain