looklin for a tranny

Hi, I'm lookin for a 318 3 speed manual transmission to buy can anyone help me?

I hear there are a lot of them in the Bay Area ;-)
I was thinking that it would be SO EASY to jump on this one, but I won't.
Are you looking for new or used?
Used, try www.car-parts.com
New, try http://www.hughesperformance.com/hd_tow.asp
wrote \

Hughes won't be of any use, since the OP is looking for a manual trans, and Hughes no habla "manual". ;^) www.car-parts.com is the better resource, since the OP didn't specify an application. Bryan
azwiley1 wrote:

azwiley1 wrote:

wrote \

Like wow! You're so, like, welcome! BTW I did answer your question. Go to www.car-parts.com FYI, in the future be a little more specific with what you are asking, it will help us better answer your questions.