Low heater temperature

Anyone know what the heater output temp should be for a '00 Dakota 3.9, 39k miles? With the temp knob turned all the way right I get 130 at the floor output and about 100 with the knob straight up. I've read
in other forums people getting 155. I'd like to get some opinions before I pull the thermostat or flush (flush in opposite direction of normal coolant flow) the heater core.
Anyone know what the heater output temp should be for a '00 Dakota 3.9, 39k miles? With the temp knob turned all the way right I get 130 at the floor output and about 100 with the knob straight up. I've read in other forums people getting 155. I'd like to get some opinions before I pull the thermostat or flush (flush in opposite direction of normal coolant flow) the heater core.
When fully warmed up, you should be seeing a 150 degree discharge temp at the floor vents.
Mike