anyone intersted in me getting info about a proclaimed lrt in the carleton place, ontario region? &new=1&name=&qtyi can go meet him this coming week as he is not far from my brother's
place whom I shall be meeting with this coming week (to finish some body work for him in his warm garage)
also has fibreglass parts -- front fenders $150 cdn both, rear fenders $200 ea -- could take pics for you guys as it is not out of my way -- decided myself I would be better repairing what I have as far as bidy parts go, and have no use for a lrt (no money, no real need)