Mac????

Anybody heard from him recently?
Roy

No, I have not. I don't recall the last time I got a "Humor" email from him either.

Hmmmmmm..... the mystery of who has da machine might be solved. Maybe, just maybe, he can no longer reach the 'off' switch.
FMB (North Mexico)

Nope, the friggin' Rabbit has "the machine" in Ohio. No snow so he can't plow, what do ya think he's doin'?
Roy

beekeep
Poor Mac!