Mac!!

Here's one most of you will get a kick out of. I just got a email from Mac. He is still dicking around with getting a isp. He has one but although he
can read this he can't reply as yet. If he is a good boy they will let him post in a bit. Sooo here's everybody's chance to say "Hi!!" to the old hippie. Or anything else you might like to say.
FMB He was saying he put together this short novel to ya but couldn't post it to the group it. He has to download a bunch before he can post.
Roy

Good to hear he can at least listen in, not that we would talk behind his back any, especially about the possibilities of him thinking of his time being more valuably spent with da machine instead of chatting on here.
Ho La Mac, Como Es Tas ? (If you can't understand that, read it louder and slower)
I'm sure you have lots of adventures to share, when are you getting your website up and running again? How is Nan? How is the truck? How is the fishing? How is the beach? How is the scenery (parle vouis a humma humma?)
FMB (North Mexico)