Maintenance required

My maintenance required light will not go off. Every thing is ok wiht my truck. Its a 1988 Dodge D250 3/4 ton fuel injected 318. Please if you know any way of resetting it let me know!

My 88 dakota had a reset button under dash to turn it off. They come on about every 60,000 mi. Its a plastic box with a hole in it. use a paper clip strightened out.