Maximum340

Because I have no more friends.

Reply to
TBone

Tbone, why must you instigate something when there was ABSOLUTELY nothing said that should have or would have concerned you? Why the hell can't some people just grow up a little and keep their comments to themselves.

Reply to
azwiley1

Because the 'bone' really means bonehead

Reply to
GeekBoy

I love this bar.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

It means something alright. It's a shame that some folks have to be like that.

Reply to
azwiley1

He'd probably be alright with a little A-1.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Because you think someone is an asshole doesn't justify you being an asshole. Ironically, the same statement also means you admit to being an asshole.

Please, reply and add proof to what you've been called.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Actually Max, I was referring to his butting in to complain about me doing it. Now who is the asshole MAX!!!!

Reply to
TBone

Hey f*ck nuts, re-read what I posted. If you were literate enough, you should have caught the first time you read it, that I asked you a question. ? signifies that in the English language.

But hell once an ignorant f*ck, always an ignorant f*ck.

Reply to
azwiley1

Thanks for the reply and the new spin, always an expectation. BTW, questions, as Wiley told you, are signified by a "?", not "!!!!". Yet another example of how you don't communicate well.

And the answer remains.... You are the asshole, Tbone, you are.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Listen fuckface, it is really non of your business what I do. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I would think that even you might be bright enough to figure out that much but I guess I was wrong.

Reply to
TBone

It is not spin Maxi, is is yet another one of the endless corrections of your wild ASSumptions.

No, just another example of your lack of comprehension. It was not a question Max, it was a statement.

There was no question for you to answer Max although that has never stopped you before. What's the matter Maxi, are you just upset because you have had your ass handed back to you in quite a few threads now????? You really need to either change your spin techniques or STFU when you really don't know something because your old methods are getting easy to see thru and you have proven yourself not to know half as much as you claim to.

Reply to
TBone

Hey penis puffer, when you post something on a public forum, it is Everyone's business. I don't like what you have to say but then again neither does anyone else! You had no right interjecting into Budd's post, however you did, follow your own advice. Oops, sorry, you can, you would rather tell others what to do then practicing what you preach.

Reply to
azwiley1

Nope, its your spin. No other way to cut it.

Incorrect. You used an interrogatory, such as "who is", making it a question. As I said, you lack a basic grasp of the english language.

Actually, there was. Any english speaking fool could tell you that, given enough knowledge.

It really would be interesting for you to point out where that was done.

Another case of your psychosis manifesting itself in the phenomena known as "projection", wherein you take your faults as you see them and find the signs and symptoms of those faults in someone else. Are you seeing a psychologist for this problem?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Penis puffer huh, is that a nickname of yours or just your job? Like you said Butt Breath, it is a public forum so it is everyones business so I have every right to say whatever the hell I want to and if not, then the same goes for you.

Oh gee, that really hurt, give me a minute to compose myself.... Ah, that's better.

I had as much right to interject into his post as you did to do it to mine or do your own rules not apply to you?

As I said before, PKB!

Read above.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, just no other way for you to see since any other way would force you to admit to error and we both know that can never happen.

For someone who claims to be as educated as you do, you really are kinda dumb.

Then you must be below a fool because once again, you are wrong. An interrogative without a question mark makes it a sarcastic comment, not a question. I guess you must have spun your way thru college as well.

Lets see, the train thread, the DC thread, the power inverter thread, hell, just about every thread you have been in for the past few months including this one.

I guess this is your denial talking now. Since you really have contributed nothing of value, I'm done with you here.

Reply to
TBone

Perhaps a minor question at this point ... but what does 'PKB' mean?

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
craig

actually that is not projection at all. what you are describing is known as freudian projection. in a psychological perspective, that is quite different than the definition of projection. but then you probably knew that you were wrong, you are after all.....max

Reply to
theguy