MaxiVan Seats

We own a 2001 Maxiwagon that we use mostly for travel to dog shows, field trials and the like. I have the bench seats stored in my garage and would like to advertise to find them a new home. (I'd even be willing to donate them to a church group or the like -- just want my garage back). I'd like to be able to tell anyone who inquires what year-range the seats will fit. Any ideas where to find out this information?

TIA, Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge