mediator

HELLO, Would the MEDIATOR please do his job and stop this SEX SPAM CRAP !!!

Reply to
theski

I would have, but your check for mediator fees hasn't been received yet.. Please remit your annual $500 monthly fee immediately..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Hey Mac - what exactly is an annual monthly fee? :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

you pay your annual fee every month... that way I have an incentive to clean up the "sex crap"... *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

//(o)(o)\\

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Jigglies, my favorite. Once you seen one pair, you want to see 'em all. ( * ) ( * )

Reply to
FMB

Mediator???? What mediator?

Would you, (in your ignorance) be trying to say MODERATOR?

Reply to
No Spam for me

it's a net-nanny thing

Reply to