Mega Cab Feedback

I have an 04 Diesel ram 2500. I really like it, but could definately use the extra cab room.

Any opinions on the new Mega Cab????

Also does anyone know if there are plans for upgrades to it for the coming year?

Thanks in advance Tony

Reply to
Bobbins Bobbins

RamMan

as to the storage in the back, I was sort of interested in something that I thought I heard on a commercial, but wasn't really paying attention... Something about the rear seats reclining? Sounds like they might have got tired of sitting straight up back there!

Mac

mac davis