Merry Christmas!

My best wishes to everyone for a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. We are blessed to live in this wonderful country and share each
other's friendship.
God Bless!
Mike

Same to you Mike! Also to the rest of the folks here.
Roy

And to you Mike..
Best wishes everyone!!
Denny
Merry Christmas to you too and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year to everyone.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend.
Budd

Very Merry and Happy Happy to everyone. Though this goes with out saying, please remember to take a moment tomorrow as we all enjoy the day to say a little prayer for all our troops that are not fortunate enough to be home with family and loved ones.

while i add my best Holiday wishes to all of you, like larry, i want to make a special mention to all of our soldiers all over the world and to wish them good health and a happy return.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone.
FMB
Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (25-Dec-06 2:05 AM):

Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to you too, and everyone else up there, from Down Under.
(it's already Christmas Afternoon here :)
Jodi