Merry Christmas!!!!

And a Happy New Year!!!
Hope that pisses off all the politically correct idiots that say Happy Holidays
Just dropped in to say Hi to any of the old guys if they're still around.
Denny
On 12/19/2015 2:09 PM, Denny wrote:

Merry Christ's Mass to you to and to all this wacky group and their families (or at least those relatives that claim them still)
How's the family?? Are you retired yet?
I'm a gran-dad twice over (one of each sub-species) by my eldest in Ft Wayne IN.
As for "politically Correctness" don't ever accuse me of that ... I still have a copy of the "Ultimate Flame".
Budd
On 12/19/2015 5:14 PM, Budd Cochran wrote:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from a part-time part-timer.
Ken
On 12/19/2015 3:29 PM, Ken Olson wrote:

Merry Christmas to all y'all and a healthy New Year.
FMB
On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 2:37:59 AM UTC-5, FMB wrote:

Thanks!! And the same to you and yours.
Denny
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 6:29:29 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

And a Merry Christmas to you too Ken.
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 5:15:02 PM UTC-5, Budd Cochran wrote:

The family is growing, I now have 4 granddaughters and just had a grandson the day after Thanksgiving. All are doing well.
I got about 6 years yet till I retire. I got out of the paperwork side of service and went back to turning wrenches about 12-13 years ago. I like wrenching but it's hard on the old body.
I still have my old '95 Ram. It still runs good but I can't keep ahead of the rust worms. It's starting to really look its age. I'm hoping for maybe another couple of years till it breaks in half.
Denny