Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you AADT folks and your loved ones. Remember to drive safely this weekend and not mess up the Holiday for anybody else, and for
that one AADT fellow with 'da machine' (you know who you are), may something better come your way before you wear it out (or it wears you out).
FMB

Same to you and yours.
I'm confident that my buddy with the long floppy ears will shut off "the machine" so he will have the strength to enjoy the meal.
The rest of ya, enjoy the day!!
Roy
Merry Christmas to everyone Dale
On 12/24/05 10:50 PM, in article s9OdnfBNS snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, "Roy"

hey bro..... Do you mean that Denny's lil' tractor really does suck???
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Just let your hangy-down things hang near that air horn when she fires up. Let me know how good it was.. <BG>
Denny

Yup, Merry Christmas to all.
beekeep

Merry Christmas everybody...
I've noticed that I haven't received any e-mails from several people since beekeep posted pics of his "machine". All I can say is look out Beekeep, they're converging on ya!!
Denny
Merry Christmas to all!
Larry