Merry Christmas rednecks

Wishing the best to all of you here.

And remember it ain't over till you've thrown the tree away!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I hit the stores on the 26th for the after Christmas sales and pick up a nice new tree for 90% off. Save lots of money that way.

Reply to
miles

Youp, wishing all the best from over here too. Toss the tree? No way, back to the garage rafters.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (12/25/2007 8:47 AM):

Merry Christmas to y'all "up over" too! Send some snow down here.

I hate Aussie Christmases. I just can't get used to doing Christmas in shorts. It's actually cooler today, only about 86f.

It's past lunch in Christmas day here. We've opened the prezzies, et some of the edible ones (Mom sent me a 56oz bag of M&Ms!), and played with the toys. Nope no kids here, just Big Kids. I got a mini Gumby & Pokey. Brings back memories...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy, and everyone else reading this..

You know you're a redneck if....

1) You buy a Christmas tree the day after Christmas to save 90% (been there/done that). 2) You put sorbent pads around the tree so the dogs may use it as an indoor toilet.(done that too, damn dogs). 3) Some one asks "what kind of chip are you running?" and you reply "I lost a Frito between the seats last week." 4) Your neighbor asks if he can borrow a set of torx screw drivers, so you hand him your torque wrench and all your screw drivers. 5) You need a pickle fork to fix the front end of your truck and your wife says "just clean it up befoe company arrives." 6) Someone asks if you have a crow's foot wrench and you state that your wench may have a few crow's feet, but she's still beautiful to you.
Reply to
Ed H.

Same to ya' Greg, and to all my friends and fellow Dodge owners, the very merriest of Christmases and a happy and prosperous new year!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I know what you mean. Wife and I decided to buy one another a new flat screen this year. We're going to wait until after the super bowl.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

And a hearty HO-HO-HO to all the other politically incorrect friends of the group...

I got clothes and reloading stuff....

The whole family was together.....

Don't get much better than that....

Merry Christmas everybody...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Merry Christmas to all. Spent last night hanging out with friends, dinner today with more friends. Oh spent this morning at the beach. Nice not to have to plow or shovel for a change. Please take a minute to say a prayer to the folks that stand on the wall to keep us secure.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Summer in Oz .. nothing better .. except this year in Sydney was a little cooler ..

Pannawonica ..

Reply to
Pannawonica