Mileage Question

Page 3 of 3
Hey all you CDT (and other Diesel) owners, what kind of fuel mileage do you average, inner city and highway?
Well, it ain't a diesel, but my son is still getting about 21-22 mpg
out of that old 79 318 I had . . . . . . .
And blowin the doors off dem chubbies at the same time.
VBG
Budd
currently im gettin on average 19.5 on my 05 6 speed. i drive mostly city to and from work. some highway on off days running errans but not much.

you