Mileage Question

No kidding, thats why they typically pair it with a torque rating. Note the word "pair". It means both HP and torque are important. This is the point, so let me repeat.....

It means both HP and torque are important.

Congrats, you can do the math. You still don't seem to understand that torque isn't the only thing that needs to be talked about. If it were, we'd be getting complete tables of torque and RPM.

No need, I already KNOW how the two work together. YOU were the one that said torque was everything.

Ok........ 1000ft lbs.

Wow, thats useful......

Get it yet?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Yes, it's very useful if you know how to use it.

Yes, Max. I get it.

Reply to
Nosey