Misfiring at 40-50 mph +

I think the PCM problems / Wiring harness issues are continuing. It seems like I'm getting some mistimed firing at 40-50 mph or higher. Specifically when I apply the gas pedal at these speeds...Maybe the
problem is occuring at lower speeds, but I can't feel it.
Spuddering, Misfiring etc...Is there any way this is NOT a PCM related issue ? Hopefully just a calibration / programming issue ? I guess it could be fuel, but I really doubt it. Any ideas ? She's going back into the shop tommorow...
BTW : It's a Ram 1500 Sport. 1998. 5.9 L V8 w/ 77K mileage.

When is the last time you replaced plugs and wires? ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
No clue, since I've only owned the Lemon-y bastard of a truck for 7 weeks. I'll keep this type of stuff in mind though. Thanks.
You know....I'd check my plugs first if I were you.
Laszlo Almasi