Moulded carpet pad for Vans?

A while back I bought a moulded rubber carpet pad from J.C. Whitney for my 1980 Dodge van. The bottom was moulded to match the sheet metal contours of the van's floor, and the top was flat, so the carpet would
lie in it neatly. I've been trying to find a similar product for my 'new' 1989 Dodge van, but haven't been able to locate one anywhere. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Joe
Pro-Gun Liberal wrote:

The 89 should take the same one. At least my interchange book says it's the same item for both years.
--
Steve W.
(\___/)

Pro-Gun Liberal wrote:

J.C. Whitney http://www.jcwhitney.com/custom-molded-nylon-cut-pile-carpeting/p2011900.jcwx?filterid 430d5529y1989j2 http://www.jcwhitney.com/custom-fit-molded-carpeting/p2018237.jcwx?filterid 430d5529y1989j2