Moulded carpet pad for Vans?

A while back I bought a moulded rubber carpet pad from J.C. Whitney for my 1980 Dodge van. The bottom was moulded to match the sheet metal contours of the van's floor, and the top was flat, so the carpet would lie in it neatly. I've been trying to find a similar product for my 'new' 1989 Dodge van, but haven't been able to locate one anywhere. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe

Reply to
Pro-Gun Liberal

The 89 should take the same one. At least my interchange book says it's the same item for both years.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks Steve - Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're the same - the thing is, I can't find that kind of product at all any more.

Joe

Reply to
Pro-Gun Liberal

J.C. Whitney